“Triple detection” is performed by a dust sensor and an odor sensor.
Electrostatic HEPA filter catches 99.97% of 0.3μm fine particles.
Odours are caught on the deodorising filter. Models excluding MC30 model utilize streamer to decompose these odours and adjuvants on the filter.
– Reduce bacteria in humidifying water by streamer. Protects the skin, throat and nostril from dryness. Protect against viruses by maintaining appropriate humidity of the room
– Active Plasma Ion (Reduces airborne harmful substances) + Streamer Technology(Decomposes bacteria / harmful substances caught by filter)
3 Steps to decompose harmful substances:
– 3-Directional suction for faster air purification (Taking in dust over a wide area from 3 directions)
– Electrostatic Hepa Filter remove 99.97% of fine particles Electrostatic Hepa Filter remove 99.97% of fine particles fine (0.3um) (Catches dust and pollutants effectively)
– Daikin’s Streamer technology (Harmful substances attached to the filter are decomposed by the Streamer)
There are no reviews yet.